Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media etc. We operate in 21 countries, creating a team of about 30,000 employees.
The role of the IT Business Analyst is to apply analytical skills and understand related day-to-day business processes, support selecting and evaluating processes that can be improved. The IT Business Analyst is a bridge between the business and development teams with the ability to understand the viewpoints and needs of both teams, ensure smooth and documented communication and create specifications that lead to the required result.
The IT Business Analyst gains knowledge on the available platforms over time and help both the business and development team to select the optimal solution, available platforms and standards and working with the Architects to optimise it.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acting as interface between client, business and technical teams and ensure smooth communication.
- Gathering, analyzing and clarifying requirements.
- Understanding business needs and translates them to development team, give advices.
- Design and document the related functional/technical solutions following the set process for requirements and functional specification.
- Propose the best solution based on the requirements and available platforms.
- Looking for efficiency improvements and potential cost savings.
- Guard the transition from development into business as usual, providing sufficient documentation to operate.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Analytical and process driven mindset.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken), able to write detailed requirement documents in English.
- Ability to work in a geographically and culturally diverse environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Programming, Economy etc.
- Some level of programming skills (various scripting languages, .NET, SQL),
- Familiarity with application architectures and information management and infrastructure concepts as used in contact centers (preferred, but not a must).
- Knowledge of ITIL, Project management and/or Agile methods.
- Hands on experience with Altitude uCi 7.5 prefered uCi 8.x and knowledge of/experience in one or more RPA platforms.
Our offerings & Benefits:
- Fun work through our employee engagement activities.
- Supportive work atmosphere in an international environment,
- Development opportunities and possibility to implement your own solutions and ideas,
- Package of various benefits available on My Benefit platform, including private healthcare, sports card, etc.