Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media etc. We operate in 21 countries, creating a team of about 30,000 employees.
Currently we are looking for a Business Manager responsible for the project that we run for a well-known fashion platform. This is an exciting opportunity to take the leadership of a very fast and dynamically developing team in a modern, international environment. To be successful in this role, you need to be flexible, be able to react and make the right decisions quickly, easily adapt to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. We are looking for a person who, apart from focusing on targets, will also be involved in continuous work on people development.
The Business Manager / Client Relations Manager role will be responsible for daily contact, negotiations, and reporting to assigned client. The role includes the overall management (both team and financial), profits & losses control of the project, growth and continuously improvement of service level of it’s teams in Gdansk, Białystok and Olsztyn The goal is to increase productivity and quality of service that our company provides to the end customers.
- Developing and improving cooperation with assigned client, building and maintaining strong and long-lasting business relationship,
- Developing and managing a distributed (3 locations) team of approx 120 agents and 10 Team Leaders (and still growing),
- Budget management, financial monitoring, forecasting,
- Implementation, analysis and control of business development plan,
- Ongoing reporting of designated KPI’s (both to the client itself and the client manager from internal organizational structure),
- Assessment of the team's results and performance, while ensuring compliance with procedures and processes,
- Constant cooperation with internal support departments (HR, SSC, IT, etc).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position, (not necessarily at the BPO/SSC company),
- Experience in managing a large team in a dispersed structure,
- Professional knowledge of English: C1/C2,
- Experience in team and budget management, commercial strategies, negotiations with the client organisation,
- Self motivated with can do approach and ability to keep a positive attitude in a face of dynamic environment,
- Master degree in Economics/ International Business/Management, or similar.
- Work for a well-known Global company
- Supportive work atmosphere in an international environment,
- Development opportunities and possibility to implement your own solutions and ideas,
- Package of various benefits available on My Benefit platform, including private healthcare, sports card, etc.